CHOOSE A SECTION:
- NCAC, "Censorship in Schools: Learning, Speaking, and Thinking Freely: The First Amendment in Schools": www.ncac.org/First-Amendment-Schools/roles-responsibilities. Includes a collection of fact sheets on free expression in schools and addresses a wide variety of censorship issues that students, educators, and parents face.
- On teachers' rights: www.ncac.org/First-Amendment-in-Schools-Teachers
- On parents' rights: www.ncac.org/First-Amendment-in-Schools-Parents-Rights
- On promoting First Amendment values at school: www.ncac.org/First-Amendment-Schools/roles-responsibilities
- NCTE, "The Students' Right to Read": www.ncte.org/positions/statements/righttoreadguideline.
- NCAC, in collaboration with NEA, "The Ideas that Define and Unite Us: Public Education, Democracy, and Free Speech": www.ncac.org/images/ncacimages/nea_ncac.pdf.
- ABFFE, "Banned Books Week Handbook": www.abffe.org/bbw-handbook2007.htm. Provides a number of resources on reader privacy and ideas for celebrating Banned Books Week.